Latest Posts

Welcome and Introductions

By 11:41:00 , ,

Welcome! Feel free to get yourself a drink, shut the door, pull on your most comfortable slippers and take a seat.
Now that I have your attention let me introduce myself. I am Cotswold Mum, I’m a first time mum in my late 20s, live with my partner and we have a 7 week old baby boy who I will call ‘baby J’. This blog is my opportunity to rant about life in general as a parent, give my opinion on various products we have bought for baby J, and the things we get up to. I like my privacy online so I will be using aliases for me and my family as we all know there are some less than desirable people around.
Thanks for reading. My next blog post will cover baby J's arrival which was not what I was expecting at all – I hope you will stay with me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments